Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Have Power!!!

Yippee! We are back from the dark side of the earth! LOL It came back on while I was taking JB, JM, and Seth to the airport. They are now in TX. They are grabbing a bite to eat then on their way to see Shelbie. JM is so excited! I am happy for him, but it is a mess right now and I just hope all goes well. They landed in Houston and got a rental car. I just hope the visit it a good one for him because it will be a bit before he goes again.

I went to Applebee's today with my friend April. We then went to Wal-Mart. I found some clothes for Joshua. He sleeps in shorts and I got 2 pairs for $2 each. Then I got him 3 shirts. Two were $3 one was $1. I love the clearance rack!! LOL I also got us some frozen pizza for dinner tonight. Quick and easy for the two of us!

I am tired after getting up early and then sending them off, then shopping. I need a nap but I have too much to do. Tomorrow is co-op and we will be gone all day. So I really need to do stuff today. Boo!!! ;-)

I am glad the power is on and I can see again. I missed the light. I could deal without the internet, computer, and tv but it was quiet. I just hated not being able to waqlk in a room and see.

I haven't seen Amy post for a bit and am a little worried. Anyone hear from her?

'Til next time...

2 comments:

NLT said...

I have not heard from Amy, Iw as wondering the same thing though, I guess she's just busy! :P Yay that you hvae electricity!!! I would hate walkign around in the dark! Sorry you didn't get tot ake a nap! Have fun with just you and Joshua! Does he miss his big brothers? :P

Amy Fichtner said...

I am back!!! I had no electricity for 3 full days!!! I guess I don't like quiet either. Thanks for thinking about me!!